Monday, September 30, 2013

My Monthly Purchases: September 2013

I behaved much better this month with sticking to my budget. I went over just a teeny bit compared to last month which was a complete budget-blowing circus.


Women's Crew-Neck Sweatshirts



Top: Old Navy
Discounted from $19.95 to $15.00 (still on sale)
I love the idea of wearing a blank-slate sweatshirt with a statement necklace.





Skirt: Old Navy
Discounted from $24.95 to $18.00
This is a cute an comfy skirt (although it does run kind of big and the waist can migrate up. I've worn it to work once so far. The stripes are subtle enough to make it easy to pair this with other prints.

The next three items were from my 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target mini-spree and you can see the full post with photos here.
Top: $40
Skirt: $30
Handbag: $35
I officially love Target designer collaborations. I've had lots of compliments on the skirt and handbag and I'll be styling the top sometime soon.


Cute pattern on this skirt!


Skirt: BB Dakota from Crimson Clover Boutique
Original price unknown. I paid $10
This is satisfying my need for something plaid. The skirt is above the knee, so perfect for work or weekends.

Additional purchase with no photo:
Dress: Gap Factory Store
Discounted from $65 to $36 and I saved another 50% with a mystery deal code. Total: $18.
Such a cute little red patterned dress that I will be wearing to a wedding this weekend. Remember when I said I wasn't going to buy any new dresses for this wedding season? I lied.

Total Spend for September: $161
Total Value: $225

$21 over budget, but I am okay with that!

Did you have any favorite purchases for September? It's such a wonderful month to shop!

XOXO
Glitterary GIrl

No comments: