Friday, September 06, 2013

Time of Transition

Ah, September. The month where we desperately try to hang on to what little is left of glorious summer, but at the same time want to play with boots, scarves, and woolly things. Fall is no doubt the most stylish season as we welcome the return of layers.

I chose to take this summery dress that I sported here in Jamaica and make it wearable for the fall.


Details:
Blazer: Ann Taylor
Dress: XOXO via Macys
Leggings: Urban Behaviour
Belt: Dynamite
Shoes: BCBGeneration via Winners
Necklace: Stella & Dot


Originally I planned to wear my leather jacket with this outfit, but it was raining really hard and I don't like getting my leather soaked.

These are the flats that have replaced my Franco Sartos. I think I need to add insoles as my feet are really narrow and they feel roomy even though they stay on. I always like black flats with interesting details on the toes.


What pieces are you excited to use to transition to fall?

I'm looking forward to getting out my faux fur vest!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: