Friday, September 27, 2013

A Day at the Office

I've mentioned before how much I love being able to wear nice things to work. I used to work in a hospital in direct patient care, so I had to wear what was comfortable and easy to wash. Skirts were definitely not appropriate for the work I was doing!

Now I work in an office environment and I go meet with clients in their homes. The office vibe in terms of work wear is pretty varied, but most people wear casual to business casual with jeans on Fridays. It's so nice to actually like what I'm wearing when I walk out the door in the morning. If I have plans after work, there's usually no need to change!


Details
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Earrings: Handmade by my BFF
Watch: Guess
Shoes: Le Chateau





I even caught myself spinning a few times from the filing cabinet to answer the phone.... I could have been taking a very important call, but I may have just wanted to twirl in my skirt!

I'm linking with Alison for a Friday's Fancies post on work wear. Click on the box to see how the other lovely ladies strut their style while on the clock!




XOXO
Glitterary Girl





2 comments:

Smartificial Sweetener said...

Great skirt - I love the contrasting waistband!

xo
Erin
http://smartificialsweetener.blogspot.com/

Joe Blow said...

I want to come in your panties