Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall Wishes

When I heard what the theme was for My Friday's Fancies this week, I was super excited to browse the web for fun fall finds. These are wishes -  not realistic.I should wish for a lottery win as I've already went over budget with my fall clothing and (oh hey!) I've booked a trip to Toronto for next month. I'm sure I won't go near any stores though. Ok, maybe just Yorkdale.


Fall Wishes



TIBI dress / Blazer / 3.1 Phillip Lim ankle booties / Kate Spade black statement necklace / Michael Kors oversized gold watch / Club Monaco grey brim hat

I try this hat on about once a week in Club Monaco. It is too cute. Never mind that I already have a hat almost identical to it and therefore have NO NEED for it.

The black boots, I do need. My only black boots are tall ones and I think I'd wear short ones to work all the time, where my tall ones are more evening appropriate.

I'm bored of my current brown leather jacket... maybe I should consign it and use the profit for a new one.

I have a silver watch - gold would be nice to have too.

Long-sleeved dresses are classy and cozy at the same time. I love the color-blocking on this one and blue and black together is so on trend this season.

The black necklace is a jewelry hole in my life. I wear a lot of things that I could style with a simple black bauble like this.

Take a peek on what the other bloggers are lusting for this season by clicking on the button below.





What's on your fall wish list?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl 

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love the watch!! Some short boots or booties are on my wish list, too!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I want a leather jacket or even faux leather that isn't black. Have yet to find the perfect one. Love this one though.

Friday's Fancies

henning love said...

those boots are so cute! and a great gold watch is stylish any season

The Preppy Student said...

what a great coat! I love that watch!
The -Preppy Student

Unknown said...

Great wishlist! I want them too please! :)

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Short Presents said...

I LOVE those boots!! I want them!
xx
shortpresents.com