Monday, November 30, 2015

My Monthly Purchases: November 2015

Every month, I break down my clothing expenses and share them. I used to have a monthly budget, but partway through 2014, I switched to a quarterly budget of $500. This can be rolled into the next quarter if it's not all spent. My goal is to keep my out of pocket expenses within $2000 a year. Gifts and gift cards don't count towards my budget.

November was very quiet on the shopping front! I tried to stay away from the stores. 

Scarf: Zara
Reg $10
This is a very different type of scarf than I'm used two (I have a zillion chunky infinity scarves). Mine is in black.



Tee: Zara
Reg $25
This is taking the high/low shirt trend to the extreme! I'll for sure need to wear heels with this. Loving the bold graphic print.



Leg Warmers: Garage
Reg $20 each, on sale for $8 each
So I haven't warn these since I was nine-ish.... but they really do look cute! They give leggings a little bit of extra coziness this time of year.






Original value of items: $75
Price I paid: $51
I saved 32%.

This leaves me with a total of $212 to spend for December. I'll probably save it for Boxing Day and see what deals I can find.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: