Thursday, December 03, 2015

No Thought Fall Uniform

There is nothing wrong with a style equation to make getting dressed easy. Much like the long sweater + leggings + infinity scarf, the button-up + skinny jeans + boots combo is a quick way to pull an outfit together.


Details
Shirt: Old Navy
Tank: Smart Set
Jeans: Guess by Marciano
Boots: Call it Spring
Hat: Le Chateau
Necklace and Bracelet: Stella & Dot


How's everyone doing with Christmas preparation? I'm feeling much better this week, as I made some progress with shopping. I've done a mix of on-line and store shopping this year. I try to hit the stores on my lunch break to avoid the crowds on the weekend. Once again, I'm really thankful for the RBC Avion holiday lounge at Halifax Shopping Centre. Free poinsettia, cookies, hot chocolate, tea, water, fruit, and gift wrap? Amazing!!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: