Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Little Loves Lately: November 2015

Wow - it's been a long time since I've written one of these posts! Get ready for three of my favourite things for late 2015.

DAVIDSTEA- Mulled Wine



It's super frowned upon to crack open some actual wine at work, but this tea is the next best thing. Brimming with orange, cinnamon, and ginger,  Mulled Wine is one of those teas that smells just as good as it tastes. Being an oolong, it's low caffeine, which means I can drink it in the afternoon without worrying about it affecting my sleep.

GLAMGLOW- Supermud Clearing Treatment



My skin has been so dramatic lately, it needs it's own one-hour slot on HBO. I'll save most of the details for another post, but I've had some changes in my health, medications, and hormones lately, which my poor face has been bearing the brunt of. My skin is normally on the dry side, so it has no clue what to do with extra oil besides make clogged pores. Boo. After scouring the internet for solutions, I stumbled upon this mask. Naturally I headed to Sephora where they gave me a generous sample. The thinnest layer of this product on problem areas is miraculous. It sops up oil, drawing it into the mask, so you can actually see little dark spots on the mask as it dries. Almost as satisfying as a Biore strip, but with much less irritation and pain. I bought the full size mask which will last forever  if it's only used on a small area. I can't see me ever needing this on my whole face. I used it for four nights in a row on my chin and I'm super impressed. It cleared anything up that was present, and there seems to be no problems lurking on the horizon. Sephora has the mask for $76 (gulp) OR in a gift set for $76 with a cleanser too (of course I got the set).

JUSTIN BIEBER- Purpose



If you haven't listened to Justin in a bit, it's time to pay attention because his music has matured in a big way. I've liked all the singles he's released lately, and I had high hopes for the new album. For real, all the songs are good... all 18 of them. There are two that I sometimes skip over, but only because I really like the next song. I'm beyond excited to be traveling to LA to see his concert in March- like if I think about it too hard I might dissolve. Purpose is sitting at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart this week for a reason!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: