Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday Treasures: Lip Balm

It's that time of the week again to share your can't-live-without product and possibly find a new favorite!

This week the focus is on lips. This time of year, I find the wildly fluctuating temperatures make my lips extra sensitive and I have to reach for my balm more often. I'll share with you the three places where you'll find my lip balm (and yes I have three different faves...)

Location 1: Work.

Blistex Silk and Shine

In my desk drawer I keep a tube of Blistex Silk and Shine. I am the world's laziest lady at reapplying lip color throughout the day. This one moisturizes and gives a bit of shine to my lips which are sometimes bare by midmorning unless I've got a long-wearing lip color on.

Location 2: Nightstand

Rosebud Perfume Co. - Rosebud Salve

I wear this Smith's Rosebud Salve every single night and I've had it for over two years, so that tells you how far a little dab of it goes! I've seen lots of magazine articles with celebrities who swear by this stuff, and it is really good at moisturizing my lips. I've also used it on minor skin irritations with good results too.


Location 3: Handbag

Rosebud Perfume Co. - Rosebud Salve in a Tube
Smith's Rosebud Salve in a Tube

I couldn't find the Strawberry one I have on-line, so the link/pic is for the original scent. It was bought on a whim one day at Sephora (those little bins near the cash are seductive) as I don't like sticking my germy fingers in the pots while I'm on the go. The Strawberry scent  is so yummy. I think I like it better than the rose one!

Share your treasure! What's your favorite lip balm?

Leave your choice below or come over to Glitterary Girl on Facebook and leave your pick in the comments section of the post.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: