Friday, March 28, 2014

Curse of the White

I love white clothing. Even though I'm as pale as a ghost and it very easily washes me out if I'm not careful, I gravitate towards white pieces. Do you know what else gravitates towards white? Mustard, black tea, marinara sauce, and salsa. Just a few of the things I've dropped on white clothing in my life.


 Details
Sweater: Club Monaco
Jeans: Target
Tank: Smart Set
Boots: Aldo
Necklace and Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Earrings: Joe Fresh
Nails: Maybelline Color Show in Styled Out




On a happy white note, I have finally found a perfect white button-up shirt after literally years of searching. I happily paid full price for it, and I rarely happily pay full price for anything! I'll blog about it soon.

Have a fabulous weekend!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the white look. I have a white which I love but its so hard to keep clean! Great post.

Sarah
sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com