Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Tuesday Treasures: Black Eye Liner

I'm beginning to love Tuesdays! Thank you to those of you who have shared your products of choice for the past few weeks. It's really fun to learn what other people use, and I'm keeping track so I have ideas for what to try next.  I have a hard time finding products I refuse to stray from, as I get bored with the same old thing.

I'm cheating a bit for this week as my choice for black eye liner isn't technically eye liner. My blog, my rules.

Pick your treasure: What's your favorite black eyeliner?

My pick: MAC eye shadow in Typographic.

MAC

I use this by wetting my angled brush. I normally only line the upper lid. The only thing with using eye shadow as eyeliner is that you can sometimes get specks that fall on your cheeks while applying. If the brush is wet, this usually doesn't happen to me.

Leave your choice below or come over to Glitterary Girl on Facebook and leave your pick in the comments section of the post.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: