Monday, March 10, 2014

Print-tastic

Peter Pilotto is known for creative bold prints and the Target collaboration was full of the brand's signature style. I wanted a piece from the line that screamed print-tastic and this dress certainly fit the bill. 


Details
Dress: Peter Pilotto for Target (still available and marked down in Halifax/Dartmouth!)
Jacket: Danier
Boots: Aldo
Tights: American Apparel
Nails: Pacific Blue by Sally Hansen
Bracelet: Stella & Dot

Excuse the indoor shots and that my legs have seemingly become one with the ottoman. Another blogger a while back said this is the worst time of year for blog photos as the outdoors is covered in snirt (dirty snow).My neighbourhood is Snirt City right now. 



Have you added any bold prints to your wardrobe lately? I'll be re-mixing this dress a lot this season and might even try it with jeans if I get bold!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: