Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wagon

Isn't a sundress one of the easiest things to throw on? Comfortable, can be dressed up or down, and built-in air conditioning.

I wore this on Saturday to the hair salon with the bridal party. Then I went to visit my mom in the midst of dashing back and forth between the two weddings.


Details:
Dress: Aerie (Dartmouth)
Cardigan: Dynamite (Halifax)
Sandals: Old Navy (Halifax)
Sunnies: Coach (TJ Maxx, South Portland)
Earrings: Gap Factory Outlet (Las Vegas)


My apologies for the bad lighting. Full sunlight is hard to work with sometimes.

Today it rained. We needed it.... but... I was stubborn this morning and decided I was too cool to wear my raincoat in July. Pouring rain + no waterproof covering = drowned rat look. Not so fashionable.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so pretty!!

http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz/

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous look, I love the floral dress and wedges. You look adorable.

Now following your blog. :)

xx
Ashley

http://www.goldendivine.blogspot.com