Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Look for Less

When I figured out the cost of this outfit, I was pretty impressed with myself.



Details:
Shirt: Suzy Shier ($10)
Skirt: H&M ($6.95)
Shoes: Aldo ($27.99)
Scarf: H&M ($5)
Bracelet: Black Market ($6)
Sunnies: Guess at TJ Maxx ($12)
Earrings: American Eagle ($1.... three for $10 jewelery and there were 3 pair on the card) 
Nailpolish: NYC in Times Sqaure (on sale for $1 at Walmart)


Sometimes R says things to make me laugh during our very professional photo shoots

The entire outfit (accessories AND shoes included) was about $70. Hooray for deals!


This $1 nail polish was on for a whole week with barely any chips. I'm getting a pedicure today and a manicure later in the week because I have like 39 weddings to go to.

Does anyone else have a lot of wedding stuff going on this summer?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

10 comments:

Northern Style Exposure said...

Great scarf

Allison said...

Your sandals are so cute!

I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
:)
Allison

P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
A's Fashion Files
$75 Shopbop Giveaway!

Lauren said...

I really like that bracelet!

-Lauren
www.coffeeandcolor.blogspot.com

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

you find the best steals of deals! Love that gray skirt so much!
xx
Here&Now

kaylee said...

Love the outfit! $70 is such a steal! xo

Unknown said...

great look!

http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

THE WIND OF INSPIRATION said...

Cute summer look! :)

Victoria,
'The Wind of Inspiration' personal style blog

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

This is a gorgeous casually chic outfit....you're so pretty as well!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Unknown said...

loving that scarf!


xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog

Unknown said...

I love the scarfs and that's a cute skirt :)
xx
Shey

http://thelittlebearcub.blogspot.com/