Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Oatcake Adventure

Ever stumble across a place that you're so glad you found?

You know how I love anything striped.

The White Sails Bakery  is about ten minutes from where I live, and I'll be going back soon! I saw soooooo many goodies I wanted to try. I have the craziest sweet tooth. SUGAR PIE? Gimme gimme.


Details:
Tee: Aerie (Dartmouth)
Skirt: Costa Blanca (Moncton)
Shoes: Aldo (Vancouver)
Bracelet: Old and unknown
Long Necklace: A/X Armani Exchange (NYC)
Short Necklace and Sunnies: American Eagle Outfitters (Halifax)
Earrings: Le Chateau (Halifax)

So, after drooling over the entire glass case of treats, I decided on the chocolate dipped oatcake. Yummy! It was big enough to last for three snacks!

Half eaten oatcake. On Nails: Base of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtremewear in Mint Sorbet. Dotted with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails with Nylon in Black Night and Sally Girl in Neon Pink (I made the name up as no name on the bottle. Original, eh?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

4 comments:

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

well that sign just says it all! I have no clue what an oatcake is, but it looks yummy! Love that skirt
xx
Here&Now

Jessica said...

oh my gosh i have the biggest sweet tooth so places like that are definitely really really dangerous for me :D i love your little polka dot nails!!

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

Style-Delights said...

Love the simple blouse with this pretty snakeskin print skirt!! And the ring finger nail reminds me of o sweet yummy cupcake!;-)Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog

Jenee C. said...

The colours on the building is just too adorable. And oatcake? I don't know what that is, but judging from the picture I'm sure I'm going to like it.

xx Jenee C.
http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com