Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Open Knit

How to look sort-of summery in cooler-than-normal temperatures but still keep the cozy factor.

Try wearing open knit.




Details:
Sweater: Gap Factory Outlet (Wrentham)
Jeans and Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters (Halifax)
Shoes: Franco Sarto (Town Shoes, Toronto)
Scarf: the late and great Margolians (Truro)
Bracelet: gift
Sunglasses: Coach (TJ Maxx, South Portland)


Then when the wind picks up throw on a leather jacket. Aren't you just so jealous of June weather in Nova Scotia? To be fair, it's not always like this. I'll be bathed in sweat in July and wishing for a cool breeze.

Jacket: Danier (Halifax)

I was in one of those moods where traditional nails weren't going to satisfy me... (I blame Pinterest)

Had a very hard time trying to get my thumbs at the proper angle...
OPI in shade unknown (one of the minis) and NYC in Skin Tight Denim. Thumbs dotted with Finger Paints in Hip Hip Hue Ray 
XOXO
Glitterary Girl

3 comments:

allergic to vanilla said...

Really loving the color on your jeans- so bright and fun for summer! And hello fun nails- too good!

You my dear, have just inspired me!!

x carlina
allergictovanilla.com

Unknown said...

amazing nails! so fun ; )

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog

TaraMixandMatch said...

totally loving the color of your pants!