Monday, June 04, 2012

Tribal

For an afternoon spent at a Writers' Federation of Nova Scotia meeting and then wandering around Spring Garden Road in Halifax, I picked something comfortable but "fresh" (as described by the fashionable guy working at American Apparel - he made my day).

I struggle with what to wear on top with this skirt. Plain black or white just doesn't look right (in my opinion). Enter chambray....


Details:
Chambray shirt: Gap (Halifax)
Tank: Le Chateau (Halifax)
Tribal Skirt: Forever 21 (Vancouver)
Shoes: Old Navy (Dartmouth)



Needs a polish....

The bracelets were both gifts from unknown stores, the necklace was a birthday present from my BFF (no, I'm not into horses but I have a horseshoe ring from my parents that I wear every day and everyone needs a plethora of good luck). The earrings are from Forever 21 in Maine and cost a whopping $1.50.



I donated my old pair of black wedges last year and have been missing them. I found these shoes at Old Navy last weekend. $25 and I had a 25% off coupon. I heart good prices.

Have you scored any great deals lately?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl



5 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

Oh cute, I love your skirt!

Ramya said...

Cute!

www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cute necklace!

http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz/

Fash Boulevard said...

such a cute look. adore. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my new outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

aliciafashionista said...

Ugh, I so wish I could just suck it up and buy a chambray shirt. Such an essential basic, especially with printed summer skirts. Love this look xo