Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Novel-Tea: Part 10

I left my Kobo in the box for 3 weeks before I started it up. I wanted one.... but I think a part of me was resistant to actually use it. I thought I'd miss holding a real book and turning the pages.

Now that I've read a few books on it, I can't believe I was so stubborn.

I love my Kobo.

Pretty pink cover! A Kobo Touch in black is inside.


It takes me less time to read on the Kobo. I've set the size of the type to medium, meaning there are fewer words on the page. For someone who gets distracted as easily as I do, this means less time trying to find the last line I read before my mind drifted elsewhere.

I was late to read The Secret Daughter. I was enthralled with the story from start to finish and it's one of the books that will stick with me for a long time. It didn't end how I expected it to, but it was still satisfying.

Read this if you haven't yet!


My tea of the moment is Organic Blueberry Jam by DAVIDsTEA. This stuff is soooo scented that it makes my whole kitchen smell like blueberries every time I open the bag. I hope they keep this one around!



I decided to find a dress that fit the blueberry theme, so I found this one worn by the lovely Lauren Conrad. Such a flattering shape and the color is stunning!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

Fabulous post, love. I agree with the dress, stunning. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my new maxi. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com