Sunday, October 30, 2016

Fall Photos and Wine

Sometimes I get super frustrated with the weather in our corner of the world. Spring takes forever to arrive, and winter can be brutal. Nova Scotia has some spectacular weather in the fall however, and I think it would be the best time to travel here unless you're hardcore into laying on the beach.

Photo c/o Brett Locke


Details
Boots: Call it Spring
Scarf: American Eagle Outfitters
Sweater: J Crew
Jeans: Zara 
Bag: Danier
Bag Pom: Topshop
Sunnies: Coach

Brett (check out his website here) and I have been friends since we were twelve. We try to catch up every so often, and both of us wanted to catch some fall scenery. After a quick swing by Starbucks, we were off on Highway 101 to visit Avondale Sky Winery. Even from the highway the leaves were pretty, but once we pulled onto the secondary roads, we couldn't get over the amazing colors.

We sampled some yummy wine and left with a few bottles each.  There wasn't one I tried that I didn't like! The inside of the winery was beautiful. It's a refurbished church and they retained a lot of the stained glass.



I was determined to wear this scarf even though it produces lint like nothing else I've ever seen. It was the first day this fall I wore tall boots, and I was so cozy. We stopped at a few colourful spots on the way back home, and this pretty laneway was the perfect place to snap some photos.

Photo c/o Brett Locke

Photo c/o Brett Locke


XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: