Sunday, June 05, 2016

My Monthly Purchases: May 2016

Every month, I break down my clothing expenses and share them. My quarterly budget is $500. This amount can be rolled into the next quarter if it's not all spent. My goal is to keep my out of pocket expenses within $2000 a year. Gifts and gift cards don't count towards my budget. Since I've been keeping a budget, I'm much more careful with what I buy, and I will return stuff at the end of the month if I'm not crazy about it after hanging it in my closet.


Watch: BCBG via Winners
Reg $250, on sale for $40
Yeah I know, I just bought a watch a few months ago. BUT, it wasn't a WHITE watch. I've worn it a bunch of times already!



Necklace: Aldo
Reg $25, on sale for $14
I couldn't resist all the pretty colors in this necklace. It looks nice with plain gold studs.



Tee: Gap
Reg $23 on sale for $12
No photo for this one. A basic short sleeve white tee with fine baby blue stripes. Super soft - I have one already in black and white. 

That's it for May! Crazy! I barely shopped at all. I have faith that there will be sales in June. 

Original value of items: $298
Price I paid: $66
I saved 78%

I'm left with $346 to spend in June. I'm never left with this much to spend. It might be a long post next month! On my radar... wedge sandals, work pants, maybe white jeans (my current ones are getting dingy) and a baseball hat.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: