Monday, August 24, 2015

Last Swing at Summer Style

As hard as it is to face, and as many years passed back-to-school as some of us are, September will always bring about fall clothing. I'm not ready for autumnal style quite yet, but I know the transition is going to start within the next few weeks.

Last Swing at Summer Style



Topshop top, 46 CAD / Unique high waisted leather shorts, 370 CAD / Topshop black ankle bootie, 170 CAD / Maison Margiela tassel purse / Tory Burch scratch resistant sunglasses, 195 CAD / Tory Burch palette eyeshadow, 79 CAD / Tarte moisturizing lipstick, 22 CAD / Essie peach nail polish, 11 CAD

TopShop has some fabulous things in store and on-line this season, including the shorts, sweater, and boots above. I'll be wearing my own brown faux leather shorts bare-legged for as long as possible, and then I'll throw some tights under them. Summer is still getting some attention via the nail polish, pink tinted shades, and punchy lip color. Not to compete with the bright lips, I picked a lovely neutral eye palette to finish the look. 

When does your sartorial brain switch to fall fashion?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: