Thursday, July 09, 2015

Little Loves Lately: July 2015

Time to share with you a few of the things that I can't get my paws off of lately.

L'oreal Quick Dry SPF 30



Sunscreen has got to be one of the most necessary annoyances out there. I'm so strict with my application, yet every second of time I spend applying, I'm like, "when is this over???" Enter my dream product. This stuff sprays on really well and takes no time at all to dry! So much easier than lotion, and way faster dry time than any other spray I've tried. My only problem now is where to apply it. Inside on the laminate floors is not the answer, neither is the composite deck as it'll stain. My place of choice right now is the garage!

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Color 865 (Magnolia)






I snagged this lippie during my Shoppers Drug Mart haul a few months ago. I really like the formulation and color of it! It goes on  smooth and is a great color for an effortless summer look. I can't put my finger on what it smells like. It's sort of fruity but subtle. It doesn't have super staying-power but it doesn't wear away quickly either.

Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day




My obsession with scents is evident by one peek in my linen closet  - which looks like a Bath and Body Works hand soap factory at the moment. My brother in law gave me a Bath and Body Works gift set at Christmas, and I saved it until now because the scent was more suited to summer. It's called Beautiful Day and it smells divine - daisies, apples, and peonies!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: