Wednesday, November 19, 2014

TOMS for Target

Stylish and charitable - I adore the new Target collaboration!

On Nov. 16, Target and TOMS launched their line. I was stoked to go that morning, but life (and my life right now is cleaning and organizing) got in the way. Monday at lunch was when I was able to check it out.

For each item bought, a week of meals, a blanket, or shoes will be donated to someone in need. How could you possibly say no? It's like donating to charity and getting something great for free!

The hoodies are beautiful, but I just don't need another hoodie in my life right now. If you're in the market for one, you should definitely check them out! I tried on the lighter poncho but like every other poncho, it seemed to overwhelm me. If I can find the darker one at another store, I'll try it on. TOMS shoes are so cute, but they are always too wide for me. I love the black shiny ones from this collection!

Here's the link to the full collection: http://www.target.ca/en/whatsinstore/toms?lnk=content

I ended up choosing a pretty, casual, but feminine tee (shown below) that has rose gold lettering. For $16 and the charitable donation, it was a total steal. Since it was for charity, I'm not counting it towards my clothing budget for the quarter.

www.target.ca

Hurry to Target before this collection disappears!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: