Monday, November 10, 2014

Sprinkles and Staircases

It was my second trip to Vegas- you'd think I'd know better. I brought two pair of high heels and wore them for a combined total of about two hours. Heels that can stand the test of a Halifax night out will not usually stand up to a Vegas night out - no matter how great they are. Flats are always the answer unless cabs are involved. These became my "dress shoes" - LOL. At least they're leather.


Details
Blazer: Ann Taylor
Shirt: Dynamite
Jeans: Gap
Sneakers: Converse
Bag: Danier
Bracelet: Stella & Dot

Another thing that was a bit of a waste of suitcase space was my Canon camera. I did use it a bit, but it's too big to take out to dinner and for walking the Strip, so most of my outfit shots are with my phone's camera (i.e - crappy quality). We had some wedding photos taken on these stairs - can't wait to see them!


Las Vegas now has a Sprinkles - the same cupcake store that is famous in LA. On our last night we had chocolate cake from our reception venue and then bought cupcakes to have for breakfast the next day. 


R's was chocolate (no surprise) and I tried the double cinnamon. It was delicious!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: