Monday, November 24, 2014

Proof that Chucks Go With Anything

Situation: You're in Vegas. You've spent the day outlet shopping. Feet are begging for mercy. Beautiful booties you were going to wear have heels. Heels cannot happen.

Solution: Wear Chucks.


Details
Dress: Banana Republic
Bracelets: Stella & Dot
Sneakers: Converse

I wore this outfit to Ryan's bachelor party at SeƱor Frogs. The boys spent the afternoon at Las Vegas Speedway and then went to dinner at Carmine's. I had a lovely dinner at The Cheesecake Factory with my friends Amy and Shannon (thanks for the pics Shan!) before heading to the party. R and I have been saying how much we miss Vegas lately! It was such a fun time, and I'm sure we'll never have that many friends in Vegas together again... unless someone else gets married!

We have our wedding photos now! We have looked at about 300 of them, but there are around 3000 in total. Once we've seen them all, I will do a few wedding posts!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: