Friday, May 02, 2014

Rebel Without a Jacket

Does anyone else hate dragging a jacket around while shopping? It's just one more layer to slow a girl down in the dressing room. My last day in Vancouver, I was determined to be productive. I was heading to the Joe Fresh stand-alone store which is such a treat compared to my usual grocery store Joe experience. I admit, I was a wee bit chilly.


Details
Cardigan: H&M (current)
Shirt: Smart Set (on sale!)
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: BCBGeneration via Winners
Bag: Coach
Bracelets: Stella & Dot
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Earrings: Gift

When I find a cardigan I like at H&M, I buy it. My most-loved and most-reached-for cardigans usually come from there. This Smart Set shirt was one of my choices for the Opposites Attract feature I did for Halifax Shopping Centre a few months ago, so of course I nabbed it when it went on sale!

Have a fabulous weekend!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: