Wednesday, January 01, 2014

The White Christmas

Happy New Year! I'm incredibly excited to be celebrating the start of what's sure to be a big year in my life. Personal plans for the year include getting back in shape and getting married (preferably in that order). Blog plans  include continuing to make connections, learning how to use my new camera properly, and keeping tabs on my spending with my monthly clothing budget.

Rewinding back to last week, here's what I wore on Christmas Eve. I was a little oversparkled for work, but whatever - it was a half-day.Typically, Nova Scotia has a green Christmas as the snow doesn't usually arrive until January, but this year it was super-white! We've had more snow than I ever remember having in December. Pretty to look at, not so pretty to shovel.



Details
Blazer: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Tank: Old Navy
Jeans: Calvin Klein via Costco
Boots: Le Chateau
Bracelet and Necklace: Stella & Dot



Did you have a white Christmas where you spent the holidays?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl




No comments: