Sunday, December 11, 2016

Lumberjack Chic

One of the easiest outfit formulas I love for fall and winter is jeans, a plaid shirt and boots.  It's easy to change things up by changing the shirt, the type of jeans (leggings, boyfriend style, straight cut, etc), and the boots (combat boots, riding boots, or winter boots). You could create a ton of looks with just a few different items from each category. Basic? Sure. But so comfortable!



Details
Plaid shirt: Topshop
Tee: Gap
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Aldo


I almost wore my winter boots with this outfit, but then I changed my mind and wore combat boots. I was on my way to Bath and Body Works for soap day, which is basically like a war zone. 




Success! And I didn't even need to kick anyone! I'm so impressed with how well BBW does with holiday crowds. The lines might look huge, but they go by so fast. I hope your holiday preparations are going well. I think I'm officially done with the shopping and moving on to wrapping.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: