Sunday, May 08, 2016

Spa Luxury at Home

Some days (and entire weeks) are hard on a girl! Whether it's family demands, a crazy spell at work, or pushing yourself to the limit in your workouts, you need to dedicate some time to pamper yourself.  You deserve it!

I was lucky enough to get to try a few products from BVspa* ahead of their launch this month at Shopper's Drug Mart. BVspa (by massage therapists' preferred brand Bon Vital') is a spa-quality line for consumers. Let me tell you, the half hour I set aside to take a long shower and try out these products was food for the soul!  

There are three scents to choose from: lavender and rosemary (relaxing), pomegranate and acai berry (rejuvenating), and pink grapefruit (energizing). I'm not a big fan of lavender, so I tried out the other two scents.




As a frequenter of sunless tanners, I always appreciate a good scrub in my shower. I enjoyed both the sugar (more gentle) and the salt scrubs, especially this time of year when there is still dry old winter skin trying to hang on. I admit, I'm lazy with lotion as I hate taking the time to rub it in properly. The lotion was really easy to blend. and dried quickly.   The body butter was for a more deep moisturizing experience. Both scents (pomegranate and acai and pink grapefruit) were really nice and clung to the skin, lasting hours. My workplace is scent free however (a constant sadness with me), so I will only be able to indulge in these lovelies on the weekend.



The sugar scrubs, salt scrubs, body butters, and body lotions are paraben, sulfate, and phthalate free and are available this month at Shopper's Drug Mart for $11.99.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

*products were gifted to me, but opinions are always my own

No comments: