Thursday, April 28, 2016

LA Shopping

I got in a few hours of shopping in LA, despite having the flu. Everything below was bought with birthday money - so it doesn't count towards my shopping budget. Yay!

Shirt: Topshop
Reg $58, on sale for $30
The softest plaid shirt I've ever owned. I should have bought two in case something happens to this one!




Skirt: Topshop
Reg $50
My old denim skirt was in need of replacing. This fits the bill - long enough for work, yet a good weekend length too.



Earrings: House of Harlow via Nordstrom Rack
Reg $35, on sale for $11
I have a few pairs of HoH earrings now and I really like the quality. They tend to be quite simple. but edgy at the same time. These are rose gold- hard to tell with my closet lighting.



Shoes: Toms via Nordstrom Rack
Reg $54, on sale for $35
I always thought my feet were too narrow for Toms. Turns out, I just had to size down. I was torn between three different pairs - these won out.







Shirt: Uniqlo
Reg  $20, on sale for $6
I wish every basic tee in the world was made just like this one! I was really drawn to the pattern. When I wear it, I feel like I'm wearing a painting!





Shirt: Uniqlo
Reg $15
A different shade of blue. I like it! I wish I could shop at Uniqlo more often - such a great spot. 



Top: Uniqlo
Reg $20
Basic white tops are what I reach for so much in the summer. They tend to go with everything!



Bracelet: Alex and Ani via Nordstrom Rack
Reg $38 on sale for $19
White tee, denim, and this bracelet = my summer uniform.




Shirt: H&M
Reg $15
I always need new stripes pre-summer. It's my thing.




Bag Pom: Topshop
Reg $9
The bag pom I was eyeing here at home was like $30 - no thank you.





Shirt: Bieber merch
Reg $50
Sooooo overpriced, but like I could go to a JB concert and not pick up a souvenir. I wasn't sure I could get a glossy photo back to Canada without bending it, so shirt it was!






Tanks: H&M
Reg 2 for $10
No picture needed. Basic blue and white tanks. I'm really liking the H&M tanks lately!

Surprisingly, I didn't pick anything up at Zara. I find Zara very hit or miss. I buy everything or nothing. I was so thankful for the birthday money, otherwise I doubt I would have bought much of anything. The Canadian dollar is so low!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl 










No comments: