Thursday, May 28, 2015

Little Loves Lately: May 2015

I seem to have a bunch of new products.... yay! I think a lot of it has to do with the Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum cash-in I did in April.




First up is a product I received when I went to Waxon to get my brows and lashes done. This body cleanser and scrub is by FAR the best shower product I've come across in a long long time. I love to exfoliate, especially in the summer when I'm usually under a moderate coat of sunless tanner. Sometimes you need to clear the canvas, you know? On the Rocks lets you skip the step of cleansing, because while it exfoliates, it cleanses too. I kid you not. The scent I have is Japanese Peppermint and Eucalyptus and it is soooo divine. It's really gentle as it's a sugar based formula.



This tiny little bit cleansed and exfoliated my entire body. Wow.



Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster is one of those products that is so genius it blew my mind. Why didn't I invent this? I hate putting sunless tanner on my face as it seems to always dry it out. I remember slathering on moisturizer the night before our wedding to make sure my skin looked okay for the big day. This is a concentrate that you mix in with your regular face moisturizer and it makes you TAN. Three drops is all it takes to get a nice glow, and you don't even need to apply it every night, so this little bottle is going to last a long time! Plus it's kind of like playing mad scientist when you get to mix it up in your hand.

When I had my hair dyed red, I had to change up my make-up a bit. The same eye colors I've always used still looked good (lots of bronze, brown, beige, and some purples) but my usual pink blush just didn't look right. Some YouTube browsing lead me to seeking out a coral blush. When I went to Sephora, I was a bit overwhelmed with the selection so I asked for help and was shown three different brands. This was the one I liked the best - Sephora Colourful in the shade "oh my gosh".




It is SO bright in the case and when you swatch it, but when applied with a light hand, it gives a lovely glow that complements my fair skin and red hair. I don't think I've ever in my life used up a blush... I just throw them out when they get old and start to crack!

Have you stumbled upon any great products lately?

Have a great weekend!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: