Monday, February 23, 2015

Sombre

Everyone knows by now what ombre hair is, but a close cousin of ombre is sombre - a more subtle form. 

It was a big decision to let go of my bright blond, but I needed a change. I still get to keep the lightness at the ends, but the roots are a warmer color. It should be quite a bit easier to upkeep than blond highlights. 

Apologies for the grainy iPad photos. The "golden hour" hasn't been working for me lately. Maybe it's all the snow. 


Details
Sweater: Banana Republic
Jeans: Diesel via Winners
Scarf: H&M
Jewelry: Gifts
Nails: Blue Rhapsody by Essie
Boots: Gap



These Diesel jeans are the most comfortable, softest denim I have ever worn. They waist hits in exactly the right spot, which is so hard to find with a long torso like mine. I will be stalking Winners for more from this brand!


XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: