Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Evening of Extravagance

Next week is that love-it-or-hate-it day meant to celebrate love. I've spent PLENTY of V-Days single, and I remember feeling a little left out at the time (one time so much that I went and  bought myself a Coach bag for company). So I say, if you are solo on the 14th go out with friends or treat yourself to something special! I've designed this outfit to be appropriate for a romantic date or a fun girls' night out. The bag ensures you'll have a well-behaved man on your arm no matter who you're with!

Modcloth Uniquely You



Evening dress / Betsey johnson shoes / Black handbag / Black velvet choker / Yellow gold ring / Art nouveau earrings

The people at Modcloth contacted me to be a part of a style challenge based around the pretty dress pictured above. If this one isn't to your taste, there are a ton of other dresses to choose from on their website.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: