Friday, July 05, 2013

Little White Jacket

I've wanted a white blazer for so long, and this one called my name a few weeks ago. It was on super sale too! This was a weekend outfit, but I can definitely change the jeans for dress pants or a pencil skirt and turn it office appropriate.



Details
Jacket: Smart Set
Top: Joe Fresh
Shoes: Cole Haan
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Club Monaco
Earrings: Gift
Sunnies: D&G


The ring shots are still a novelty.

I'm linked with longdistanceloving today - the theme is stars and stripes for Independence Day (I played the "any style post will do" card).  I hope my US of A readers had a wonderful holiday!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love this Jen! Your hair is adorable and perfect for hot weather...and don't get me started on your giant ring. So beautiful! I have missed your blog lady!!
Steffi
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.ca