Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cropped but Still Covered

Trends come and trends go. Some I've embraced (wedge sneakers... please still be wearable in the fall...) and some I've passed over (torso cut outs). I admit I was skeptical about the return of the crop top - hello overexposure!

News Flash - you can wear a crop top without anyone catching a glimpse of your midriff.

The key is to pair it with a high-waisted bottom.



Details
Crop top: Aeropostale
Tank: Garage
Skirt: American Apparel
Sandals: Nine West
Jewelery: Gifts









All photos by Amanda Brownhill Photography

You can add extra insurance by tucking in an undershirt like I did with this tank.

I've linked this post with Tara at Mix and Match Fashion. Click on the button below to see more summer styles.

MIX MATCH

Have you tweaked a trend to make it work inside your comfort zone?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl






1 comment:

bashashhazbaz said...

wow! you look gorgeous! i love your outfit!