Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Event: yhz Style

Thanks to my blog buddy Kayla over at Short Presents, I experienced the fashion and food show yhz Style at fred last weekend.



Details
Blazer: Ann Taylor
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Calvin Klein via Costco
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Etsy find

I love going to events at fred - the location is such a great spot for small shows. I didn't take as many photos as I should have - I was more interested in seeing the clothes than being a photographer!



Fashions were by J&R Grimsmo, Mills, Biscuit General Store, YKN, and The Lion Hunter's Clutch Culture.

Delicious appetizers were courtesy of Charcuterie Ratinaud French Cuisine, Highland Drive Storehouse, Edna, Morris East, and Le French Fix Patisserie.



Who doesn't adore a generous swag bag? Local store coupons, hair product samples, and a bag of amazing fred make-up. I've tried the blush and eyeshadow (really great) and I will experiment with the red lipstick and creme eyeliner soon. I cross my fingers that eventually I will find a red lipstick that doesn't make me look like a devious child who got into mom's make-up bag.

yhz Style was an upbeat and entertaining evening, and I hope Halifax continues to have events like this!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl











No comments: