Monday, May 13, 2013

Jamaica Time

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday! As you're reading this, I'm probably floating in the sea near Montego Bay slathered in sunblock. I put together a beach vacation outfit that would be appropriate for the tropics - it makes me wish I had a maxi dress! Something to add to my forever growing wish list....

Destination Tropics



Ella Moss racerback dress, $270 / Topshop greek sandals / Rag & Bone coral handbag / J.Crew golden earring / J.Crew hinged bangle bracelet / 2b straw fedora / Original abstract painting - water lilies in blue green - 12" X 12" X... / Handmade Watercolor Abstract Blue and Green Field and Sky Painting-...

Aren't those coral earrings adorable?

Have a wonderful week!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That maxi is fantastic (and love that bangle, gorgeous color!)