Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring to Life

How long has this winter been? I don't know about you, but I'm soooo ready to be done dealing with soggy mittens, squeaky boots, and dirty snowbanks. Bring on the sunshine and flowers!





Details
Dress: Gap (Halifax)
Jacket: Danier (Halifax)
Shoes and earrings: Le Chateau (Halifax)
Bracelet, headband and nails: Joe Fresh (Halifax)
Belt: Dynamite (Halifax)




Do you notice a gigantic improvement in my photos? Amanda Brownhill Photography is responsible for it! I fear I'll never again be content posing in my living room with my point and shoot. Amanda is located in Halifax and her other work can be found on her website, blog, and on Facebook. I can't thank her enough for letting me (and some of my wardrobe) spend the afternoon with her.

I'm linked up today with longdistanceloving for her feature on spring looks. Check out what the other bloggers came up with!

Has spring arrived in your town yet?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


5 comments:

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I love this dress! Yes, I'm so glad that winter is over. We never got cold enough for snow but it is still annoying. I prefer sun and warm temps!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

Unknown said...

Great photographs and I love the leather jacket! Too cute :)

Unknown said...

Ummmmm, this is FANTASTIC Jenn. I love it. Huge jump in quality and now we can see your pretty face better. Congrats and this dress is so cute.
Steffi
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

CUUUUTE dress! I honestly had to go back and check to see if these were catalog shots or "real life" ones. GREAT photographs and fantastic quality!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.