Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Frock

Let's call what I'm wearing a "frock" until we decide what it really is.


Details:
Frock: Suzy Shier (Halifax)
Leggings: Gift
Tank: American Eagle Outfitters (Kitterey)
Shoes: Miz Mooz (Town Shoes, Toronto)
Necklace: Le Chateau (Halifax)
Bracelet: The Black Market (Halifax)

I originally bought this to be a dress and planned on wearing it to a party back in July.... then I decided to wear something else. Now it's kinda cold outside, so I tried it with leggings.

My problem is, I'll have a hard time treating it as a dress after I've worn it as a tunic.

The great debate - is this a tunic, a dress, or does it dance on the amazing line of being both? Does anyone else have a hard time going bare-legged in something you've previously worn with leggings?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like it with leggings! i gives it a nice autumn feel :)

happy monday!! :D there is a new post on my blog. I would love to have your views :)

http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

Unknown said...

PERFECT with leggings! GROGEOUS sweater :)

ZARA gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-holic.com/page/9/