Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pretty Little Liars Style: Emily (Shay Mitchell)

Emily is the sportiest of the Pretty Little Liars, but she's still super-stylish, and perhaps the most realistic for what a teenager really wears to school.

Here's a classic Emily look.


Source


An article in Teen Vogue lists some stores that the stylists often get Emily's clothes from - American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Gap, lululemon, and Converse.

Canadian actress Shay Mitchell is a total stunner on the red carpet and off-set. She's far more glamorous than her character!


Source
The printed dress fits her like a glove and looks amazing with her red lips.


Source
This chambray (I love chambray!) dress is slightly more casual but still chic, and the unexpected booties toughen it up just the right amount.

Source
I love this dress (or is it a top and skirt, who knows...it rocks). The shoes, I'm not crazy about. I would have picked nude footwear as I think the pink and orange are bright enough. I just adored the top two-thirds so much, I had to show you.

I hope you're enjoying my Pretty Little Liars style posts! I'm saving my favorite for last.... keep checking back!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl













1 comment:

Always Maylee said...

Love her style, simple and chic. Thanks for stopping by, hope we can keep in touch! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee