Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Chop

Even though it's been many years since I've been back-to-school, in September I always get the feeling that I want something new, something different. Instead of new clothes being the focus this year, I decided new hair would even better.


Details
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Club Monaco
Sandals: Aldo
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Gift


I was 100% confident sitting down and having Lindsay chop four inches off. I knew it would look so much healthier. Of course, we forgot to get a before and after photo at the salon, as we usually do!

I forgot how much I like this skirt - it was hiding behind a few other skirts that I ended up donating. I'm trying to weed out my closet as best I can. I pulled out some of my fall/winter things the other day to see if anything needed replacing. I'm on the hunt for a great basic black crew neck sweater.



Did you make any big changes in preparation for fall?


XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: