Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Toronto Distillery District

Toronto was so fun! In fact, I was having such a time that I almost forgot to take blog pics. However, when we entered the distillery district, which is basically a bloggers dream with all the brick and stone walls, I had to take a few.


Details
Dress: Aritzia
Tank: H&M
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Kate Spade
Bag Pouf: Topshop
Sunnies: Coach
Watch: Guess
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.


For dinner out that night, I fully opened the dress (to make it like a long vest) and put jeans on with it. I also switched into sandals. I'm going to do a post later on how I packed my carry on and planned my outfits so I took was little with me as possible.

My tassel is smushed. Bad blogger. 



R and I met up with my BFF for lunch at Mill St Brewery. The food and drinks were excellent! I had a club sandwich (adventurous, no?) and a raspberry lemonade (some sort of beer and juice concoction that was yummy).

BFF and I spent some time browsing around Queen St West (hello Brandy Melville and NYX Cosmetics) and then moved on to Saks where we swooned over the Jo Malone perfume counter. I love visiting Toronto!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: