One little detail was off.
Scarf: American Apparel
I'll break it down for you from bottom to top!
1) Shoes: Comfortable, flat, and easy to take off in the security line. Chucks are my go-to for airport shoes. I can run in them if we're scrambling to make a connection! Socks are also a definate must - my bare feet will not see the floor of an airport.
2) Bottoms: I like to wear a jean with a bit of stretch, but not a skin tight pair. These are dark, so if I happen to drop a bit of Aero bar on them, no biggie.
3) Shirt: Something breathable! No synthetics!
4) Scarf: I always wear a circle scarf from American Apparel because they can double as a blanket or cardigan if you get cold on the plane.
5) Watch: Nothing is worse than not knowing how much longer til you land! I set it for destination local time as soon as I board. While we're talking about jewelry, don't forget to wear simple earrings - they make snooze-time way more comfy.
6) Sunnies: In case your neighbours like to have the window shades open. I also bring a sleep mask for naps.
7) Jacket: This was the missing link! I always bring a jacket or hoodie on a plane, but this was the first time I chose a denim one. I always have a bit of a sore back when I get off a plane, but using this rigid material as a lumbar roll prevented any soreness! Yay!
Do any of you blog readers have plane tips for me? I'll always be trying to perfect my flight attire!