Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Wine So Fine

If you live near Halifax and haven't been to a Port of Wines Festival, you need to make sure you attend the next one! My first experience with the event was on Friday night, and it did not disappoint. Imagine my delight to enter a huge room with hundreds of wines to taste. Did I mention the cheese plates? Swoon....


Details
Top: Joe Fresh
Skirt: Club Monaco
Bag: Call it Spring
Boots: Nine West
Earrings: Beck & Boosh
Bracelet: Banana Republic


My hair is a bit shorter and the blonde is back, baby!



The outfit was a bit strategic. The flowy shirt and stretchy skirt were so I could eat and drink to my heart's content without worrying about belly bloat. The shoes were one of the more comfy pair of heels I own and had no chance of falling off my skinny feet. The cross body bag (hands free!) allowed me to juggle wine and food at the same time. That is how you dress for a wine show!


My wine buddy for the night had on a super cute jumpsuit from Warehouse in the UK. I wish I'd have gotten a full shot of it, but you can at least see the pattern in the above photo.

I can't begin to list all of the wines I loved from the festival, but one that stuck out in my mind that is local is Bliss by Avondale Sky from Newport Landing, Nova Scotia. It was so fresh and easy to drink!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: