Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Big Black Bow Bloggers

What's a fashionista to do on Black Friday? Shop of course... that's a given. But what about when you're tired, hungry, thirsty, and need to re-charge?

If you're lucky, you get to hang out in the VIP lounge!

Halifax Shopping Centre generously invited some local bloggers to hang out in style last Friday evening. There were snacks (LOTS of them), various refreshing beverages, comfy couches, and a beautiful tree with a present under it for each of us!

Cupcakes from Layers.

Included amongst the shopping essentials and treats (lip balm, Red Bull, nail polish, and chocolate to name a few) was an HSC gift card. We were to hit the shops and pick out a great Black Friday deal. I had a really hard time choosing between a grey sweater at Banana Republic and the outfit I eventually purchased.


Details
Sweater: Hollister (c/o HSC)
Leggings: Smart Set (c/o HSC)
Boots: Aldo
Hat: Element
Watch: Guess
Scarf: Gap

In addition to the items noted above, I also bought a white layering tank from Smart Set. The total for three items was $52! I saved over 50% on my Black Friday deal.

A few of us bloggers: me, Kayla, Thanh, and Mo. 

Thanks HSC for the wonderful evening! I loved getting together with some of the other bloggers - we have few opportunities to hang out!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: