Monday, August 11, 2014

The New Digs

Do I know how to work a shovel, or what?


Details
Hoodie: Under Armour
Jeans: Rock & Republic
Sneakers: Converse
Shovel: Borrowed


I'm very excited to share that when R and I get back from our wedding in October, we will be moving into a new house! It's been an incredibly busy year, but it will be well worth it once we've moved in and get settled.

These photos were taken a few months ago when we were breaking ground. If you've noticed I've been a bit scarce on Glitterary Girl lately, blame it on the house and all the (fifteen bajillion) decisions being made! Wedding planning has been happening in full force too.

Me breaking ground on our new house!

We're not moving far - five minutes closer to the city, but still in the same community.  I'll share some of the planning in future posts.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Alexandra Murdock said...

Congrats to you both. Very exciting!!