Monday, December 16, 2013

Forever 21 (and counting)

A storm was brewing and the thought of being cooped up inside all day on Sunday made me want to get out and do something productive on Saturday evening. Plans got cancelled due to the pending weather, so R and I headed to Mic Mac Mall, one of us more willing than the other...

I'd fully prepared myself to not be able to get near Forever 21 as it was opening day, but to my surprise, it wasn't as busy as I thought it would be. The check out line was long, but other girls told me it was moving quickly and what looked like a long wait was really only ten minutes. I showed restraint though and didn't try OR buy. I know myself, and I've never spent less than an hour and a half in a Forever 21 in my life... and I was running on boy time.

The store looked great though - tons of helpful employees and everything looked tidy and well-stocked. I will be back for sure!



Details
Jacket: Dynamite
Sweater: H&M
Cords: Joe Fresh
Boots: Steve Madden
Bracelets: Forever 21, Stella &Dot
Earrings: Le Chateau







Have you ventured near the malls lately or have you decided online shopping is the best way to do it?  I did a combination this year!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: