- Black bicycle shorts with neon side stripes
- Neon socks (I'd wear a different color on each foot)
- A Sun Ice ski jacket (I don't ski). It was full-on neon. Pink, orange, and yellow.
- Neon scrunchies and banana clips
- Those skinny rubber bracelets
- Too many NKOTB t-shirts (one even had neon lettering)
I was over saturated with neon.
The result.... I'm not really embracing its comeback due to past overexposure - until I found this bag.
Isn't it a perfect pop of neon without being too much? I love that it's yellow! Since I don't like how yellow looks on me for clothes, I can now wear it in an accessory.
Jacket: Gap (ancient... maybe not from 1990 but dangerously close). Gap lasts.
Tee: Joe Fresh (Halifax)
Jeans: 7 for All Mankind (Century 21, NYC)
Shoes: Miz Mooz (Town Shoes, Toronto)
Necklace: Random New Zealand find
Bag: Gap (sale section $13.99)
Do you have any nostalgia for neon? Do you like it for 2013?