Wednesday, December 19, 2012

You're Nobody Until You're Talked About

Eeeek! Did anyone recognize the quote I used as my post title? WARNING: Don't read this if you're planning on watching the series finale of Gossip Girl.... well... you can look at the first two pictures, but don't read the text.


Details:
Sweater: H&M (Dartmouth)
Belt: Gap (Halifax)
Jeans: Guess (Moments, Truro)
Boots: Steve Madden (Toronto)
Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters (Halifax)
Bracelets: Forever 21 (San Francisco)


I love wearing metals and I think this sweater looks great with gold.

And speaking of gold..... did you see Serena's dress?

Source
She looks so beautiful! I love her hair (when do I not love her hair?) That Georges Chakra Couture dress is amazing on her, but I think very few ladies could pull it off.

Everyone who belonged together ended up together... Blair and Chuck, Serena and Dan, Rufus and ... Lisa Loeb? Sure, why not!?

The first hour with all the cast interviews and scenes from NYC was fun to watch. I'll look forward to The Carrie Diaries (pre-Sex and the City!) although I doubt it'll be glamorous like GG.

Were you a fan of Gossip Girl?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

5 comments:

Denisa said...

I really like ypur sweater. Have a great day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Always Maylee said...

You look so pretty! I watched the first 2 seasons of GG but then stopped. I heard about the ending and the reveal though!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Anca said...

Ahhhhh, I can't believe it!!! I didn't see the season finale but I ignored your warning (I can never restrain myself :D). Now I'm really looking forward to it!! You look beautiful though and I love your sweater ;)

Chicnova Giveaway on my blog:
www.101FashionStreet.com

Lily Fang said...

You look so comfy and cute! Love that golden dress! Thanks for sharing (:

Unknown said...

My favorite part about this is your necklace! I am loving delicate details that you need to look twice at lately. I am/was a fan of Gossip Girl. The fashion was a force to be reckoned with. You could put it on mute and just watch them make out and guess where their clothes were from..jk..but seriously haha. Hope you had a lovely Christmas lady, glad to have connected with you this year!
Steffi xo
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com