Friday, May 11, 2012

Color of the Year.... Diluted

Until recently, I had no idea that Color of the Year existed.



2012's color (as chosen by Pantone) is Tangerine Tango. I'm a big fan of this color. It just happens to go nicely with fair skin and blue eyes....

I wore a diluted version of this color for an evening of shopping in South Portland at The Maine Mall and TJ Maxx. If I look a bit tired, it's because I'd just traveled for ten hours in a car.


Details:
Shirt: Gap (Halifax)
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters (Halifax)
Shoes: Miz Mooz (Town Shoes, Toronto)
Bag: Coach (Las Vegas)
Belt: Gap (Halifax)
Necklace: Le Chateau (Halifax)
Earrings: Old and unknown
Watch: Guess (Vancouver)
Bracelet: The Black Market (Halifax)


My necklace wasn't sitting flat. Did you notice? I always wonder if little things like that are noticeable to anyone but me. I can't ever seem to take a blog photo that doesn't need a little tweak....

Have a great weekend!
XOXO
Glitterary Girl

6 comments:

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Love your jeans and bag!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Erian said...

those denims I like a lot :) this is such a cute outfit!

have a good weekend!
Erian

eriangudmunds.blogspot.com

Suzie Q said...

I didn't know there was color of the year either. That color looks so pretty on you. Your blog is so cute =)

xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

kathy said...

this is such a gorgeous colour!
it looks amazing on your and it really complements your skin tone :)
xxx

Hillie said...

Love the colors on you Jen!

Anonymous said...

love tangerine tango..

I'm an Italian girl, and you say that to follow each other?

www.glamourcoma.blogspot.com