Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rookie

Add caption

Details:
Earrings: What on Earth (Dartmouth)
Plain white tee
Cardigan: Old Navy (Halifax)
Pants: Lucky Brand cargos (Toronto)
Shoes: Miz Mooz (Toronto)
Scarf: Gift - brand unknown


I wore this to breakfast with R's parents last weekend, and that's as far as I went as two inches of ice covered everything outdoors, including my car. My back passenger door didn't thaw out til Monday.... and it picked a great time to pop open. Inside an underground parking garage at Dal. The alarm went off for a long time. Sorry Dal students and security employees.... oopsie! On the plus side, the battery didn't die!

I look dorky, and I'm not hiding anything behind my back (well, nothing I'm going to tell you about anyway). I hope I'll get better at this whole "acting like I'm not being photographed" thing.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: